|Deltran's advanced SuperSmart Battery Tender Battery Management System is light years ahead of any standard battery charger. It's the first fully automatic, constant-current battery charger designed to charge and/ or maintain up to 5 12-volt batteries simultaneously @ 2 amps. (Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment of this unit).
This Multiple Charging Station, Shop Charger uses either 5 or 10 independent Battery Tender® Plus battery charger circuits in a single enclosure. Each circuit is a linear power converter that has a true DC output at a minimum power level of approximately 29 watts. Both models have a maximum output charging current of 2.0 amps. This is a higher current output than the stand-alone Battery Tender® Plus battery charger circuits because each shop charger has an internal fan to provide forced air cooling of all active, semiconductor components. Output Cable Connections Each of the 5 or 10 channels of the shop charger has DC output cables with a black, molded, quick disconnect plug on one end, and a white connector on the end that plugs into the charger console. The ring terminal, alligator clip, and cigarette adapter output cable accessories all contain the mating, black quick disconnect plug.
- Microprocessor controlled constant current charging!
- Microchip circuitry will not activate output voltage until clips are correctly connected to the battery in order to avoid dangerous dead-short sparking.
- Simultaneously charges and/or maintains up to 5 or 10 batteries, respectively.
- 2 amps per output circuit.
- Maintains batteries at full charge.
- Programmed for all AGM (Absorbed glass matte) gel, maintenance free & flooded batteries.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety.
- 5/10 independent charging stations.
- Short Circuit protected
- 72 hour safety timer.
- 6ft leads with clamps included.
- Made in the USA, 3 year Warranty
Select the items below to learn more about the Deltran 5/10 Bank Shop Battery Charger. (Click the items below to see them in Adobe Format)